Tuesday 7 February 2012

Blog virgin

This is my very first blog/post and I am writing one handed while I hold to the milk expressing bottle with the other one. Is a common sight here at home at this time. The bigger picture will include my LO asleep right next to me -I'm sitting on the bed- and Mark lies asleep further along next to A.

Change of boob...

I had a text message from my sister saying she gave her squishy newborn -only 5 days old- formula last night. She's got plenty of milk but she said she did it for sanity. I hate the idea of seeing my nephew becoming a commodity. I can see that he'll be winned far earlier that he should just because my sister can't be bothered to breastfeed her. I wish I had all the milk she's got to fully breastfeed A. I have never been able to achieve that as my milk flow has always been realy low despite all efforts to change that   :(   Is all so sad  :(  I just guess there isn't a lot I can do about it... I wish I didn't have to listen to these things about my nephew. After all he was born by EMCS after my sister was 9cm!!!!  Mainly because she didn't have the right support to reassure her, she got stressed, her husband was saying she should have a c-section and the baby got stressed, so they had to get him out. He was so ready to come out through VB that they have dislocated a hip when pulling him out :(  Poor little thing!!! Is so sad  :(

Tired of typing with one hand.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment