Wednesday 8 February 2012

My second post and still related to my sister and her husband

My second post and still related to my sister and my brother in law.... On my nephew's due date my brother in law posted on facebook a message mentioning the child is late and something along the lines of he's got the same time keeping as the mother. I was the first to reply saying that he should be patience, babies are not robots and they all are born in their own time. Well, it looks like he didn't like the comment as he deleted it and  he deleted me as a friend too. To be honest he has done it before. He wold add me as a friend and th
en delete me. I think he thought it was funny. I didn't mind. So I was surprised to see him adding me as a friend again and I thought it was that the fact he was gonna become a dad was making him grow up a bit... Obviously not! As soon as he got a comment that threatened his ego he deleted it and me. The funny thing is that the comment was just a good intentioned comment. I think I even mentioned A was late by 8 days according to the stupid due date -which shouldn't really exist anyway! The system is out of date and tested in a small community of African people in the 1930's!- But well, too much to hear for a pair of ears that are only to receive compliments. Twat!

End of the morning moan.

No comments:

Post a Comment